- Receives, selects, stores and loads products and/or materials. Safely operates all material handling equipment. Accurately completes all associated paper work. Maintains clean work area consistent with company standards. Responsibilities General Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Under the direction of the warehouse supervisor, continuously picks, lifts, carries and places product into a pallet to accurately build customer orders in various temperature environments. Moves product into a trailer or storage unit, is responsible for visually inspecting incoming and outgoing warehouse products to determine acceptability for shipment and/or receiving of product.
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents. Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Must be able to consistently meet company safety, accuracy and productivity standards. Steps into the driving position and uses full range of peripheral vision to operate a forklift or pallet jack in an accident free manner. 4. Uses brooms, mops and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean work area. Completes any other functions that may be assigned.
- Lifts, carries and picks product
- Reads labels and associated documents and counts and calculates using math
- Inspects incoming and outgoing product
- Operates forklift and pallet jack (Must be certified)
Working Hours: Rotating Days