● Maintain maintenance personnel objectives by scheduling, assigning, training, counseling and disciplining employees.
● Communications of job assignments
● Monitor job performance and provide feedback as needed.
● Meet department standards by contributing maintenance information for planning;
● Implement quality and safety standard in the resolution of problems.
● Maintain department list: identify variances: implement corrective actions.
● Evaluate and maintain facility systems and associated equipment for compliance to local, state, and federal guidelines: provide associated documentations as required by these agencies: identify problems and requirements; suggest measures to resolve these issues.
● Evaluate, maintain, and update production equipment preventive maintenance program;
● Measure program effectiveness by monitoring safety, function, and reliability.
● Identify, recommend, and implement facility and production equipment “approved” changes, expansions, and additions, in order to stay ahead of customer demand.
● Maintains a safe work environment through use of 6S program.
● Plan and participate in educational opportunities.
● Monitor and maintain spare parts inventory: Monitor and plan machine Shop activities and equipment.
● Participate in all related activities listed above, and any other activities deemed necessary by management.
- Written and verbal communications
- MS Office
- Working knowledge of facility, production, electrical systems, and respective schematics
- Knowledge of 6S systems
- Management experience
- Machine shop experience