- Select cases of product that correspond to labels, placing a label on each case selected.
- Stack case of product on a pallet in an efficient and secure manner.
- Wrap full pallet with shrink wrap and prepare pallet for loading onto a trailer.
- Assist with warehouse sanitation efforts by working neatly and following prescribed sanitation practices.
- Clean warehouse as directed.
- Assist with other warehouse functions as needed and directed.
- High School Education or G.E.D.
- Ability to Work Productively in Sub-Zero Temperatures
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
- Ability to Read and Understand Numbers and Basic English
- 1 year experience
- Certified electric pallet jack helpful
- Quality Control helpful
- Drug test required
- Background screening reuired
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Working Hours 6am-3:30pm or 2:30pm-10:30pm