Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing requests; selecting, pulling, packing, labeling and shipping orders.
- Read orders to ascertain description; sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise
- Identify product discrepancies and proactively resolve issues regarding them
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly and timely.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Perform tasks related to shipping and transportation of orders; perform all functions of cargo handling including, but not limited to: processing, loading, and off-loading freight.
- Must be versatile and able to work all areas of the warehouse operation based on the needs of the organization.
- Builds and breaks down cargo containers and pallets using necessary equipment.
- Sorts, dimentionalizes, and labels freight using necessary equipment
- The ability to manage and perform multiple tasks and duties at the same time
- All other duties as assigned – may include, but not limited to:
- Cleaning and maintenance
- All tasks to be completed in a timely manner with quality output at all times.
- Possible use other company equipment safely (forklift, scissor lift, etc.).
- Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management Skills, Safety Awareness, Maintain professionalism at all times in the Distribution Center.
- Working knowledge of pallet jack and/or forklift certified a plus
Working Location: West Columbia, SC
Working Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm
Application Address: 129 Cromer Road, Lexington, SC 29073
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years warehouse experience required.
- Drug test required
- Background screening required
- Must be able to lift 60 Lbs
- Math Skills: Basic math to add inventory
- Must be dependable and have transportation to and from work